- CHRISTUS Health
- $45,980.00 -60,310.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
707 Blanton St
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, administers patient care. The LVN will complement the nursing process assisting in the individualized care of the patient in an attempt to assist the patient in adapting to the disease process and achieve the highest level of wellness.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Successful completion of LVN / LPN training.
* Prefer 6 months of clinical practice in an acute care environment.
* Maintain current BCLS certification
* Maintain current state licensure and provide the hospital with verification.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: licensed vocational nurse, lvn lpn, nurse ii, nurse iii, nurse lpn, practical, practical nurse, practical nurse lpn, vocational, vocational nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.