Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion Psychology to help make a difference in a child's life!
- School Psychologist (LSSP) position available to begin ASAP!
- San Antonio, TX
- Full Time / 7 Hours daily / 35 hours weekly
- Covering one site / 5th-12th Grade - Juvenile Transition Program
We value our therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child's life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled School Psychologists and educators. We hire Psychologists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in psychology that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented School Psychologist who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the School Psychologist position is diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric students in a school setting. The goal is to help students who demonstrate emotional challenges reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!Caroline JacuminDirector of Recruitment - Peds/School DivisionHealthPRO-Heritage - Direct Line INDPTCMResponsibilities
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to students' psychological needs
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of social and emotional well-being to determine students' need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for Psychological services
- Provide Psychology sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and NASP's code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEP's
Recruiter : Email Address
- Must hold ESA from the state of residence office of Superintendent of Public Instruction or
- NCSP Certificate issued after December 31, 1991 by the National School Psychology Certification Board.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
HealthPRO/Heritage is one of the largest independently owned, diversified therapy and related service providers in the country.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life of the individuals we serve and foster an environment for all to flourish by providing consistent quality care with honesty and integrity.
We are value-driven and determined to operate ethically. HealthPRO/Heritage has a reputation for \"doing it the right way\".
Associated topics: addict, clinical psychologist, dayrehab, mental health, psych, psychology, psychotherapist, psychopharmacology, social behavior, sociology