(TVAH) K-5 General Ed teacher- Elementary Teacher- 2018/19
Education - Excluding Post Secondary
7111 Mountain Glen
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Elementary School Teachers(Grades K-5) INSPIRE THE FUTURE!
K12 is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. Theyhave a passion for education and a drive to make a difference. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees as we do for the students who are in our programs. These are just a few ofthe values that make K12 a great place to work.
Passionate Elementary School Educators are needed at the K12 partner school, TVAH. We want you to be a part of our talented team!
TVAH is a rapidly-growing organization that offers our teachers and staff members the excitement of exploring an emerging concept in education. Daily, our talented teachers and staff experience the impact they make on the lives of children. Join us, andbe inspired by the potential of our students.
AS A VIRTUAL TEACHER, YOU WILL...
* Lead students through successful course completion * Build a virtual environment conducive to learning * Prioritize student needs so that each child may reach their fullest potential * Partner with parents and colleagues to manage course goals, curriculum, and materials that best benefit the individual needs of each student. * Create strategies to engage and nurture student learning and student relationships * Promote creativity and excitement in the virtual learning environment
Get to know TVAH!
* TVAH * Behind the Scenes * A Day in the Life
Are you driven by excellence to deliver instruction, support and guidance, manage the learning process, and focus on students' individual needs? If selected, you will participate in a comprehensive new teacher training program for threeweeks before the start of school. It is an opportunity to meet colleagues and learn the responsibilities required for delivering curriculum in an online environment. During this training you will also learn how to monitor student progress through K12's learningmanagement system, and to be a partner actively working with students and parents to advance each child's learning.Requirements
* Minimum six (6) months of student teaching experience * Bachelor's degree * Appropriate state certification * Meets state's NCLB's Highly Qualified Teacher requirements * Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook * Strong written/verbal communication skills * Ability to travel at least once per month within and between assigned geographic areas to support students, attend regularly scheduled meetings, and participate in school activities, open houses and orientations. * An ability to learn new technology tools quickly (e.g., database and web-based tools)
* Experience working with the proposed age group * Experience supporting adults and children in the use of technology * Experience working in a virtual environment. * Ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools * Experience teaching online (virtual) and/or in a brick-and-mortar environment * Familiar with Blackboard Collaborative or other online platforms
WHO ARE WE?
* About Us * K12 Produces Results * Kudos and Honors * thinkTANK12
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,disability or genetics.
Copyright ? K12 Inc. All rights reserved. K12 is a registered trademark of K12 Inc. The K12 logo and other marks referenced herein are trademarks of K12 Inc., and other marks are owned by third parties.
Associated topics: 1st grade, 2nd grade, elementary teacher, fifth grade, first grade, k 2nd, k 3rd, k 4th, paraprofessional, primary elementary
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.