Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
As a School Age Manager, parents, teachers, and your Campus Director will look to you for answers, direction and assistance. You will be trusted with a wide range of tasks that will be essential to the smooth running of the School as well as to the educational development of the children. The School Age Manager reports to the Campus Director. All school age teaching staff report directly to the School Age Manager; this must equal a minimum of 2 full-time equivalent employees.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a School Age Manager include, but are not limited to:
* Make a difference every day!
* Assist the Director with the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards as well as CCY policies and procedures.
* Completes all required paperwork and record keeping on a timely basis and maintains same in an organized up-to-date manner.
* Develops and actively maintains positive communication with parents.
* Ensures that CCY's curriculum is appropriately implemented in the classrooms specifically assigned to the School Age Manager.
* Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
* Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
* Teach, educate and monitor children as needed.
* Assist Director and District Education Specialist in staff development and training. This includes both curriculum and early childhood education principles.
* Assorted fiscal responsibilities under the guidance of and as directed by the Campus Director.
* Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
* Help achieve profitability for the company.
* Human resources functions in the classrooms/functional areas assigned directly to the Preschool manager.
* Marketing under the guidance of and as directed by the Campus Director.
* Maintains building, equipment and grounds to ensure a safe environment that meets company and licensing safety standards. Also coordinates equipment and/or facility repairs via established company procedures.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
* The School Age Manager must meet or exceed state licensing requirements for age, education and experience.
* Must be 21 years of age.
* CDA or Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education Preferred.
* 2-3 years child care experience or education in early childhood or related field.
* The School Age Manager must be qualified to drive the company vehicles and must obtain a CDL license.
* Willingness to obtain a Texas Directors License
Associated topics: assistant superintendent, chief, deputy, direct, elementary vice principal, executive management, executive manager, manage, middle school principal, school principal