Job Description & Requirements
Academic Hematology Oncology Physician in Texas
StartDate: ASAPDivision Chief & Faculty Position Available
This is a wonderful community which boasts countless outdoor activities and the nation's largest urban park at your backdoor. Choose to live in the heart of downtown, up in the mountains or on several acres outside of town as all are within an easy commute to the hospital.
- Community ranked the Safest Large City in the U.S. four consecutive years
- Access to international airport within minutes of downtown
- Over 300 days of sunshine per year
- Low cost-of-living and diverse cultural activities
- Recipient of the prestigious All-American City Award in 2010
- Easy access to two national parks, nine state parks and one national forest
- Home to the nation's largest urban park and extensive bike trails throughout the city
- Municipal golf course ranked #1 in the state and ranked #3 in the nation by Golfweek
In partnership with the Department of Internal Medicine, we are seeking a fellowship-trained physician to join the Division of Hematology/Oncology at the rank of Assistant, Associate or Full Professor.
- Employed by the medical school in the University Medical Center
- Join a group which values respect, teamwork and places the patient foremost
- Leadership opportunities available: Division Chief opening
- Clinically heavy program with research and publication opportunities
- Commitment to resident and medical student education
- Incredible breadth of practice due to diverse case mix
- Tremendously thankful patient population
- Nationally accredited Breast Cancer Program and Survivorship Program
- Physician-friendly state with tort reform
We are in the process of arranging interviews for this opportunity. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response to this amazing opportunity.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsAcademic Hematology Oncology Physician in TexasStartDate: ASAPDivision Chief &a...
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, oncology, physician md do, radiation