Midland Independent School District is looking to hire a
Full Time Family Consumer Science Teacher
at the following locations :
Lee High School
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
- Valid Texas teaching certificate
- Student Teaching, approved internship or approved Alternative Teacher Certification Program
- Supervise assigned teacher assistant(s), if applicable.
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to fulfill their potential for Intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS :
- Be eligible for the appropriate Probationary Certificate through a TEA approved Teacher Certification Program.
- Knowledge of subjects assigned.
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction.
- Health Insurance: District pays for 100% for Employee Only - $0 cost to employee - Additional cost to the employee for family.
- Dental & Vision: We offer low monthly premiums.
- Texas Teacher Retirement System: Pay into a retirement pension.
- Voluntary Annuity: In addition to TRS, retirement plans such as 403(b), 457, or Roth Annuity Plans
- Voluntary Benefits: Disability, Accident, Bridge, Heart & Cancer plans and
- Flex Plans for Medical & Childcare
Category: , Keywords: Family Consumer Science Teacher