Midland Independent School District is seeking a
Full-Time Special Education Teacher (Life Skills)
District Wide/Midland ISD
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university,
- Valid teaching certificate for subject\\grade level assigned,
- Be eligible for the appropriate Probationary Certificate through a TEA approved Teacher Certification Program.
EXPERIENCE: Student teaching or approved internship or approved Alternative Teacher Certification Program training.
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
- Health Insurance: District pays for 100% for Employee Only - $0 cost to employee - Additional cost to the employee for family.
- Dental & Vision: We offer low monthly premiums.
- Texas Teacher Retirement System: Pay into a retirement pension.
- Voluntary Annuity: In addition to TRS, retirement plans such as 403(b), 457, or Roth Annuity Plans
- Voluntary Benefits: Disability, Accident, Bridge, Heart & Cancer plans and Flex Plans for Medical & Childcare
Category: , Keywords: Special Education Teacher (Life Skills)
Associated topics: aide, behavioral analysis, behavioral health, disable, handicapped, hard, impair, mental health, psychiatric, special education