Responsible for assisting with instructional tasks in a laboratory setting to assist the teaching staff.
## Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Administers classroom tests to student with disabilities
* Identifies academic needs of students and gives instructions needed to remedy deficiencies in specified discipline
* Helps students with study skills and methods of study
* Responds to technical needs
* Supports and coordinates activities with faculty
* Coordinates and schedules lab usage
* Prepares and maintains classrooms for applicable learning activities
* Attends the workplace regularly, reports to work punctually and follows a work schedule to keep up with the demands of the worksite
* Completes all required training and professional development sessions sponsored through Tarrant County College (TCC)
* Supports the values of the College: diversity, teaching excellence, student success, innovation and creativity and service to the College
The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
* Associate's degree or 60 college hours with courses in the specialized field and two (2) years of work experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training, certification, and related experience
* Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software