At the direction of the camp director(s), provide instruction, demonstration and teaching the sport's dynamics to campers. Provide supervision of campers during all activities, free times and in dormitories/camp housing.
Required Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Previous high school (or higher level) coaching experience or playing experience.
Required Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills:
* Ability to follow directions.
* Must be available to work days/evening/weekends.
* Requires the ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.
Other Requirements or Other Factors:
* Must complete a Child Protection Training (course 2111652) approved by the Texas Department of Health Services (TDHS) prior to working camp
* Must Complete NCAA Training on Sexual Violence-Related Policies & Procedures for Texas A&M Athletics Employees (course 2113411)
* Must complete System-Required Training ? Special Edition for Selected Job Titles (course 2111935)
* Must Complete Slow Moving Vehicle (SMV) Training ? EHS (course 2112256)
* Texas A&M University provides a free on-line course to full-fill the requirement
* At the direction of the camp director(s), provide instruction, demonstration and teaching the sport's dynamics to campers.
* Provide supervision of campers during all activities, free times and in dormitories/camp housing.
* Perform other duties as required.
Instructions to Applicants: Applications received by Texas A&M University and TAMHSC, must either have all job application data entered or a resume attached. Failure to provide all job application data or a complete resume could result in an invalid submission and a rejected application. We encourage all applicants to upload a resume or use a LinkedIn profile to pre-populate the online application.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Associated topics: academic, camp counselor, camp staff, counselor, county, day camp, evangelism, middle school, music, overnight
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.